245 square feet of acoustically correct goodness, with really cool mood lighting
At the heart of Undisclosed Location Studios is the 245-sf Control Room. The center point of all sessions at the facility, the Control Room is based around a 32-fader Avid System 5-MC control surface, an ADAM Audio 5.1 surround monitoring system, and a really comfy couch.
- 55″ Boland Broadcast monitor, plus 2x 24″ video displays — allows engineer and production staff to keep a color-accurate eye on all aspects of the project.
- Kurzweil Artis 88-key Stage Piano with USB keyboard — great for artists who compose at the keyboard; piano has its own video display and easy sightline into ISO2a/2b.
- Wide variety of mic preamp models & tone colors — Includes 2x True Systems Precision 8 units (16 channels of clean, console-style mic preamps); 2x Avalon 737sp tube channel strips; 2x Focusrite Liquid Channel preamps/channel strips; plus an ever-expanding variety of 500-series modules. Full Equipment List
- Telos HX-1 Telephone Hybrid — for remote sessions where the producer cannot be on site; also great for producing call-in style shows and interviews
- Conductor Cam — All recording spaces in the facility (except ISO 3, which looks directly onto the Control Room‘s main screen) are equipped with a closed-circuit video system, allowing the talent and production staff working in the various rooms to be in latency-free visual contact with each other at all times.